- 6 chicken thigh fillets or 2 large chicken breast fillets, chopped into cubes (I find thigh meat more tender and flavoursome).
- 2 tablespoons of crunchy peanut butter
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tsp of crushed chilli
- 1 tablespoon of brown sugar
- Chop up chicken into cubes
- Make marinade by combining peanut butter, lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, chilli and brown sugar.
- Place chicken cubes onto wooden skewers (dampened with water so they won't burn).
- Pour or brush the marinade onto the chicken onto both sides and leave to absorb for an hour in the fridge or over night.
- Fry skewers in hot preheated pan or BBQ for 2-3 minutes each side until flesh turns white.
- Serve with favourite salad or side dish.