- 1 litre of (GF) Vegetable or Chicken Stock
- 1-2 sprigs of fresh Rosemary (finely chopped)
- 1-2 sprigs of fresh Thyme
- 1 large bag of fresh button mushrooms or dried shitaki mushrooms
- 1/2 tsp of Salt
- 1 tablespoon of Butter
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- Chop up mushrooms and herbs and fry in a hot pan using olive oil and butter to make them crispy
- Cook mushrooms for 5-10 mins or until cooked and crispy
- Pour in the stock and bring to the boil
- Add seasoning and bring heat down to a simmer
- Leave to simmer for 1 hour.
- Add seasoning to taste and serve hot with added fresh parsley or grated parmesan if desired.